Handmade Sanitary Pad/ Panty Liner Purse

CRAFTS FROM THE HEART,
DO YOUR PART (FOR CHARITY)


PO1 SOLD

PO2

PO3

PO4, PO5, PO6, PO7, PO8, PO9 SOLD


PO10 SOLD


PO11


PO12 SOLD


I often feel embarrassed when I open my handbag and the first thing other people "accidentally" glimpse is the PAD! My sister gave me one of these as a gift this year, and I love it!
I can even just clutch this tiny thing to the ladies when needed without hauling the entire large handbag to the ladies with me - an action which sometimes notifies the whole world in the office what I was up to.

Description:
RM 8.00 each (postage not included)
Cotton (approx 9.5 x 11.5 cm), larger size is also available.
Inside: Opens up to reveal 3 pockets. (refer to PO11, PO12)
Fabric pattern might vary subject to availability, and designs/colour will vary depending on the materials (buttons/ lace) available.
For choices of fabric available at the moment, please view "Large Size Sanitary Pad Purse" under November.
For inquiries/ to order, please email desawira@yahoo.com to order

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments